We Make Things Right
The best Colorado accident law firm. The best Colorado personal injury lawyer. Colorado's premier law firm. These are claims that many law firms and lawyers make in their advertising or on their websites that probably violate attorney ethics rules. How do you get through the hype and find the best lawyer for YOUR injury case? Before you hire any attorney to handle your Colorado injury or accident case and definitely before speaking to the insurance claim adjuster - order my Free Books, check out the information on this website or give us a call.
YOU ARE HERE because you have questions and need honest answers. Of course we offer a Free Consultation and are pleased to do so. There’s more than one way to get useful information fast. Take a few minutes to see the answers to your questions on this website, or read my free books. As soon as you enter your information on any of the contact forms on this website and send it to us, we’ll immediately email you e-book copies and drop hard copies in the mail.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions as well as some you should ask any lawyer after an accident:
- “What do I do immediately following a wreck?”
- “Who will pay for my medical bills?”
- “What are the costly mistakes that can ruin my injury case?”
- “Should I speak to the insurance adjuster before speaking with a lawyer?”
- “When can I recover personal injury damages as the result of an accident in Colorado?”
- "How can I get my car fixed or replaced?"
- “How can I get my bike fixed or replaced?”
- “Can I settle the case myself?”
- Common Misconceptions About Personal Injury Claims
- “Who pays for the costs of the case?”
- The Truth About Legal Advertising
The injury law practice of trial attorney D.J. Banovitz is dedicated to the zealous representation of Colorado injury victims of motor vehicle accidents (car, pedestrian, bicycle, motorcycle), truck accidents, and premise accidents (slip or trip and fall). We only represent people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. We never represent those at fault or insurance companies and corporations.
Careful preparation of your injury claim with the idea that it could go to trial ensures that the maximum settlement is achieved. If you or your loved ones have been injured in the greater Denver-Aurora Metro area or elsewhere in Colorado, the Law Office of D.J. Banovitz, L.L.C. can help.
Call us at or contact us online for a free, no pressure, no obligation consultation and get real answers to your questions.